Today I am here with a soft and elegant fall nail design in brown and purple.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Pastel purple: thumb- and little finger nails,
- Dark beige /matte nude/: middle- and ring finger nails,
- Brown / chocolate: index finger nail,
3. I begin with the ring finger:
First I use white liner polish for the base of pattern:
For the next step I use nail brush and the brown polish plus a gold liner polish:
4. As we finished the ring finger nail may continue with the middle finger and it gets floral pattern:
I don't use top coat because of the matte nude nail polish.
Hope you like it.. Feel free to ask me and share your opinion. Thank you!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails brown nail polish,
3. Catrice pastel purple and Luxury Nudes dark beige /soft matt/ nail polishes,
4. ADEN white and gold liner polishes,
5. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my: