Today I've created a super easy and quick toothpick nail design.
We need pastel pink, pink, orange, yellow nail polishes and a toothpick.
Let's start this easy nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail pastel pink - I applied one coat only though I knew it's not enough :)) , so apply at least two coats but it depends on the nail polish too:
3. As you paint them, put blobs over the nails - I use pink, orange and yellow nail polishes:
4. Grab a toothpick and pull it through the blobs:
5. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Feel free to share your opinion :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor pastel pink nail polish,
3. Lovely pink nail polish,
4. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/