Today I'm bringing a negative space nail design using French mani tape.
Let me show you how to do this easy nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Fix the tape over your nail and paint it - You may see on the picture I don't use it by the same way on my nails:
3. When you finish it remove the tape carefully:
4. By a striping brush paint frame at the edges:
5. Then we need a small headed dotting tool and white nail polish for the flower:
6. Finish it with top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Feel free to share what you think about this design!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails sparkly salmon nail polish,
3. Lovely white nail polish,
4. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life of Riley/