Today's nail art is a matte dry brush design using striping tape.
I use dark blue /suede/, pink, light blue and yellow nail polishes; striping tape.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. We now need dry brushes: pink, light blue and yellow:
3. Over the nails I don't use tape I paint plus dark blue:
4. I fix tapes over my index- and little finger nails then paint them dark blue:
5. Remove the tape:
6. Finally the matte top coat:
That's it! We're done!
Please feel free to share your opinion about my nail ideas! Thank you!! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel pink and light blue nail polishes,
3. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
4. Essence 'Suede' dark blue nail polish,
5. Lovely Matte top coat,
6. Essence striping tape.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/