Today I've created again a fall nail art using purple and nude nail polishes, and a single nail brush.
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails purple and dark beige /beige-nude: thumb-, middle- and ring finger nails/
3. By using a nail brush and black nail polish start to paint the bough and leaves:
4. I put nude polish on the top of leaves:
5. Finally I draw gold lines over the bough:
I don't use top coat because the nude polish has some matte effect.
Hope you'll try this pretty design out :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails purple nail polish,
3. Catrice Luxury Nudes Soft Matte nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty gold nail polish.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/