I'm bringing today some more nail ideas for Halloween. It includes black negative space 'eyes' design, black cat tip, tree nail design.
Let's begin these nail designs!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint the middle- and ring finger nails light blue - it's like greyish blue,
3. The thumb-, index- and little finger nails have black negative space design with eyes:
4. Over the ring finger nail I paint a black cat - I use liner polish for the tail and ears but a nail brush is perfect too:
5. The middle finger nail gets a cloudy tree design with moon, but I didn't choose dark base color:
- For the moon grab a big headed dotting tool and white polish:
- We need for the clouds a small drop of black nail polish and base coat then by a brush mix them up:
6. By using black liner polish I paint the tree:
7. Finally finish the designs with top coat.
Feel free to share your opinion! Even if you have nail art requests please share too :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Catrice light blue nail polish,
4. Essence white polish,
5. ADEN black liner polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat,
7. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dama-May/