Today's nail art is a colorful summer nail design with black and gold stripes.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one side of your little, ring and middle nails - I use yellow, blue and peach over them:
3. Start to make the other side of the nails:
- beside the yellow paint blue, over the ring nail paint peach part and over the middle nail paint pink section:
If needed paint a second layer too. Some nail polishes are thin :)
4. The index nail will be pink and light greenish blue:
I paint the thumb nail also greenish blue and yellow.
5. You can fix the edges by using a nail brush and nail polish remover:
6. I use black striping polish for the short lines which ones I paint over the middle part, then I apply gold striping polish over the black lines:
7. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence ultra nail repair base coat,
2. Essence yellow and light greenish blue nail polish,
3. Lovely Summer Beauties blue nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro peach and pink nail polishes,
5. Aden black and gold striping polishes,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution