This nail art is a needle marble design inspired by the beach.
I use only a signle needle for this blue summer nail art.. Hope you'll love it guys!
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one nail at the same time light blue - One, because we need wet nail polish:
3. Put light brown nail polish over the nail tip, then gold and sparkly green or blue blobs:
4. Grab a needle and start to make the marble design:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence light blue and gold nail polishes,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
4. Moyra sparkly greenish blue nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty nail polish,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution