Today's nail art is a pastel green side French manicure with flower design using only toothpick.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint pastel green wavy side French tips:
3. By a cut toothpick paint small white points above the tips:
4. I apply another coat because this nail polish a bit thin:
5. By the same toothpick start to make the baby pink flowers:
6. For the next step I use a not cut toothpick, drop small white points in the middle of flowers:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Maybelline ColoRama pastel green nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro baby pink nail polish,
4. Essence white nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and read it!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution