I've grabed a needle did this blue nail art for you today.
I'm excited for your opinions guys! :)
Let's start it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your middle nail medium blue - Do one nail at the same time because we need wet nail polish - and put a dark blue blob in the middle and a gold one on the top of it:
3. Grab a needle and start to make the pattern,
First pull the needle from inside to outside then the opposite way:
4. The other nails will be dark blue - I use suede effect nail polish but of course the ordinary blue is also perfect - and blobs are light blue and the gold:
5. If needed clean up the edges by a nail brush and nail polish remover:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence 'The Suede' dark blue nail polish,
3. Rimmel SalonPro medium blue nail polish,
4. Catrice gold nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution