Today I share a summery nail art, a watermelon inspired nail design.
Hope you'll like this easy and cheerful nail idea.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Apply peel off base coat or liquid latex beside the middle and ring nails and fix French manicure tape over them - there will be the watermelon pattern:
3. For the ombre base we need pink and white nail polishes - I use white sand polish:
Repeat the previous step and clean up the skin:
4. By a small sponge and green nail polish paint the peak of nail:
5. For the seeds we need black nail polish ans small dotting tool - I change the way of them as may see:
6. Paint you other nails:
Pink: index nail,
Black: thumb and litte nails:
7. Put black medium dot over the pink nail, and pink dot over the black nails:
8. Finally small white dot on the top:
9. Apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro Lycra pink nail polish,
3. Lovely white sand nail polish,
4. Catrice black nail polish,
5. Essence green polish,
6. Miss Sporty peel off base coat,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Small and medium dotting tools,
9. Makeup sponge,
10. French manicure tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution