I was thinking about a black and white nail idea just because I love this combination.. And I created a gradient negative space design.
Hope you'll like this monochrome nail art.
Let's start this design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. For the negative space design we need Scotch tape and striping tape:
3. Paint your thumb, middle and little nails black - You have to do one nail at the same times because needed wet nail polish:
4. Remove the tapes carefully:
5. The index and ring nails are white:
6. You may fix the edges by a nail brush and nail polish remover:
7. Finally paint small white dots over the smaller black parts and black dots over the white nails:
8. At the end apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Scotch tape and striping tape,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution