Today's nail art is my fist cherry design. Hope you'll like it...
Let's start this summery nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- White: thumb, middle and little nails,
- Dark pink: index and ring nails:
3. By a thin nail brush and light green nail polish start to paint the stems and leaves:
4. For the cherries we need: medium dotting tool and dark pink polish:
While the dots are drying, make the pink nails,
5. Paint polka dot design by using small dotting tool and white nail polish:
6. I put dark green shade over the stems and leaves:
7. Paint small white spots over the cherries:
8. You see there are some empty spaces, so I paint leaves by using the dark green polish:
9. Still needed correction at the peak of leaves, I do it with the light green polish:
10. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, Brazilian green /light green/ and medium green nail polish,
3. NYC dark pink nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Thin nail art brush,
6. Medium dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution