Today I wanted to make a matte design but as I was doing this nail art I realized that it will be great as shiny design.
So, let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint each nail black and let them dry:
3. By a nail brush and nail polishe remover you can fix the edge:
4. Grab a thin nail brush and by light green polish start to paint the stalk:
5. Draw some leaves too:
6. By a small dotting tool and white nail polish paint flowers:
7. I put some tiny yellow points too:
8. By a medium dotting tool paint colorful dots in the middle - I use pink, orange, blue and purple nail polishes:
9. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white and yellow nail polishes,
3. Catrice black nail polish,
4. Lovely blue nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty orange, purple and light green nail polishes,
6. Rimmel pink nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Dotting tool,
9. Nail art brushes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution