Today I share a cheerful nail art for girls.
My niece was so nice and gave her hands for doing this cute design :)
Hope you'll like it.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint each nail light blue - Its name is 'pure blue' what color I use, this is a very light shade of blue:
3. The leopard pattern we need small dotting and:
- Greenish blue for the little nail,
- Pink for the ring nail,
- Orange for the middle nail,
- Purple for the index nail,
- Light green for the thumb nail:
4. For the black parts around the colorful spots I use my smallest dotting tool:
5. After the nails getting dry apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice pure blue and black nail polishes,
3. Essence purple and light green nail polishes,
4. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
5. Lovely pink nail polish,
6. Rimmel greenish blue nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution