Today I show you a super easy 3D strawberry nail design.
We need a nail art brush and a small dotting tool for this fruit nail art.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails red - apply two coats:
3. Put light green nail polish at the upper side of the nail:
4. For the leaves we need a thin nail art brush:
Don't worry if the edge is messy, we can fix it by a nail brush and nail polish remover:
5. Apply top coat and wait some minutes before contiue the design - We need not so wet but not dry base:
6. Now grab the smallest dotting tool you have and start to make little holes over the red part:
...And that's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Essence ligh green nail polish /Brazilian green/
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tool,
6. Nail art brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution