Today I'm bringing a dark blue nail art with silver glitter striped design.
I just love this 'half' matte suede effect nail polish, which one is so pretty with the glitter polish.
I hope you'll love it :)
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration - You may use peel off base coat because of glitter polish,
2. Paint your each nail dark blue - You can use ordinary nail polish plus matte top coat, or I use suede effect nail polish which one is half matte product:
3. For the striped design we need silver glitter polish and striping brush - I paint this pattern over the middle finger- and thumb nails:
4. The other nails get three glitter stripes and small white dots on the lines randomly:
And that's it!
We're done :)
I don't use top coat for this design because of the suede polish.
That's really so easy and elegant nail art for Winter or if you just need pretty dark nails.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence 'The Suede' dark blue and white nail polishes,
3. Essence silver glitter polish,
4. Striping brush,
5. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/