Today's nail art tutorial is a Winter design, snowy fir tree nail art.
We need a striping brush, dotting tool and nail polishes.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails light blue,
3. Take a striping brush and green nail polish for making the fir tree:
4. As the tree is ready, take white polish and paint snowy parts over the fir:
5. By a small dotting tool paint a little snowfall around the tree:
6. And finally put glitter polish over the snowy parts for the icy appearance:
That's it! We're done..
I didn't use top coat for this design.
Hope you like this Winter design, please tell your opinion.. Thank you!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice pure blue nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty green nail polish,
4. Essence white and glitter nail polishes,
5. Striping brush,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my channel!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/