I decided to make a matte nail art which one is a black based dotticure design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails black,
3. Draw a curved white line on the middle section:
4. For the dotticure design we need a big dotting tool - try to make the dots in different sizes:
5. I put some colorful dots on the top of some white ones using big dotting tool and a small one, pink-light blue-light green-yellow nail polishes:
6. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done..
I'll be glad if you share your opinions :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. ADEN white liner polish,
5. Rimmel pink and yellow nail polishes,
6. Miss Sporty light green polish,
7. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
8. Lovely matte top coat,
9. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/