Today I share a purple and gold carnival nail art.. Hope you'll like it :)
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails purple:
3. For the checkered nails we need striping brush and gold nail polish /similar to bronze/ and sparkly gold polish - these nails are the thumb, index- and little finger nails:
I make some sparkly gold sections too:
4. Now may come the 'mask nails' - I use striping brush, toothpick; the bronze gold, black and white nail polishes:
Black eyes and mouth:
3-3 white dots next to eyes:
Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done..
Please share your thoughts about this carnival design.. Thank you :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence purple, sparkly gold and white nail polishes,
3. Catrice bronze gold nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Striping brush, toothpick.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /The Complex/