Today I share a pretty pink leopard nail design which one is perfect for Valentine's Day!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Pink: middle-, ring- and thumb nails,
- White: index- and little finger nails:
3. Let's start to paint the heart and leopard print over the white nails using the nail polish brush - I paint heart only on the index nail:
4. By a small dotting tool and black nails polish finish the leopard pattern:
5. Over the pink nails I also draw leopard print butt only with black polish:
6. Finally the thumb nail gets a black and white heart:
7. At the end finish with top coat:
That's it! We're done!
I love this nail art so much! I hope you'll do too ;) Let me know it!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely sparkly pink nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. OPI black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/