The metallic nail art won't disappear in 2016, so I did three easy designs today.
I chose purple metallic nail polish with white base.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat, to protect your natural nails from hard dicoloration,
2. Paint your each nail white,
3. Start to paint the purple metallic sections over the nail - middle- and ring finger nail are the same, index- and little finger nail are also the same:
4. Over the thumb nail I paint wide metallic tip:
5. Then I use black liner polish at the edge of shiny purple parts of each design:
6. I drop a row of small dots alongside on the middle- and ring finger nail design:
7. Finally I finish the nails with the top coat:
Let me know what you think and which one you like the most! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty Metal Flip nail polish - purple shade,
4. ADEN black liner polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Joine me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/