I've decided to do a pastel purple gradient French nail art with tiger print.
Ususally I don't use the purple often, so there is the time!
Let me show you how to do this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails form hard discoloration,
2. We need Scotch tape for the gradient design:
3. Wait 2-3 minutes and remove the tape carefully:
4. By using black liner polish start to paint the tiger print - You can use striping brush plus black nail polish as well:
5. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Let me know your opinions! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty pastel purple nail polish,
3. ADEN black liner polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Scotch tape.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Living Voyage/