The Valentine's Day is coming soon! .... So I made my first design of the year.
I used only burgundy and white nail polishes, a fan brush and a dotting tool.
Let's start this striped-heart nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails burgundy:
3. Grab a fan brush and by white nail polish start to paint random messy lines:
4. Then with a small dotting tool draw some white hearts over the empty places:
5. Finally may come the top coat:
That's it! We're done... Please leave me comment of your opinion.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails burgundy nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Fan brush,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/