Winter is here so I did a blue Disney inspired nail design today... Hope you'll like it ;)
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails light blue,
3. We need a small makeup sponge and dark blue nail polish for the ombre tips:
4. Then glitter polish, which includes silver and blue glitters:
5. Over the ring finger nail I paint a half snowflake by using nail brush and small dotting tool:
At the cuticle I paint two more lines that I didn't record, you can see it on the first picure :)
6. At the end the top coat:
I'll be happy if you share your opinion..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro Lycra light blue nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty dark blue and glitter nail polishes,
4. Essence white nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty quick dry top coat,
6. Nail brush,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my channel!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/