I had a request for making a Hello Kitty inspired nail art, so today I share this one.
Cute and easy design and I hope you'll love it.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Fix a French manicure tape over the ring finger nail and paint it white:
Carefully remove the tape:
3. We start to paint the kitty face by using dotting tool, black and yellow nail polishes and a black liner polish:
4. I put a pink flower over the kitty's head:
5. All the other nails are pink and get each of them white flower:
6. At the end the top coat:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and black nail polishes,
3. Rimmel pink nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty yellow nail polish,
5. ADEN black liner polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/