Today's nail art is a matte black and beige design inspired by leopard print.
I love always the matte nails and hope you'll like this design as well.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from the hard discoloration,
2. Paint you nails:
- Middle and ring finger nails are black,
- The other nails are dark beige:
3. For the pattern we need a drop and beige polish and nail brush and we can start to paint the spots:
4. Then we need to mix beige and black nail polishes for the smaller middle parts:
5. By the brush paint black tips over the beige nails - it won't be an average French tip that's why we do it with nail art brush:
6. Apply matte top coat on the each nail:
7. Finally by striping brush paint the beige sections gold:
That's it! We're done!
Hope you like this simple but elegant matte nail art :) Let me know what you think!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Catrice Luxury Nudes dark beige polish,
4. Essence gold nail polish,
5. Lovely matte top coat,
6. Nail art brush.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/