Today I share a gold and white nail art, which includes floral and dry brush designs.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails white:
3. For the floral pattern we need striping brush and two kinds of gold nail polish, each one similar to bronze and the other one is brighter:
On the each corner I paint something like a golden bush:
Over the bronze gold pattern I put the bright gold polish:
4. I apply dry brush technique over the middle finger and thumb nails:
Also draw small bright gold lines using striping brush:
5. The index- and little finger nails get three gold dots alongside:
6. Finally the top coat:
And we're done!
I'm excited for your opinion... Please share.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and bright gold nail polishes,
3. Catrice gold nail polish - similar to bronze,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Striping brush,
6. Dotting tool.
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/