Today's nails are really easy to do.
This is a tricolor swirl design using white and pink nail polishes, and a single toothpick.
Let's begin this easy nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your nails from hard discoloration, and to give the manicure a fixed base,
2. Start to paint your nails:
- First the white part, then the pink and finally on the top of them a narrow baby pink stripe:
3. Grab a toothpick and start to make the swirl - Don't wait much because after the nail polish getting dry you can't do the pattern:
4. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling, and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. MaxFactor pink Gel Shine Lacquer,
4. Lovely baby pink nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/