Today I uploaded an elegant toothpick nail design with gold and purple.
I used nude nail polish for base color.
Let me show you how to do this sparkly design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure a fixed base,
2. Paint your nail nude, but only one nail at the same time, because we need the coat not to dry:
3. Draw a purple and a gold stripe next to each other:
4. Grab a toothpick and start to make the marble design:
I recommend normal polishes against the quick dry nail polishes.
5. Finish the nail art with top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this elegant toothpick nail art.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence gold and nude nail polish - light brown,
3. S-he purple nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution