I use needle for the first time for making nail art.
I also used dotting tools too for this flower inspired design.. I just love the result and hope you'll do too.
Let me show you how I made it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails white:
3. For the floral design we need:
- Big and small dotting tool,
- Pink; pastel orange, green and yellow nail polishes.
I painted the same pattern over my thumb, middle and ring nails - only the colors I changed:
The first two dots made by big tool and the third one on the top made by small dotting tool.
/When you pull the needle over the dots, start it from the white dot/.
I paint some small yellow dots:
4. I apply another flower design over the index and little nails:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and yellow nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro pastel orange nail polish,
4. Maybelline ColoRama pastel green polish,
5. Miss Sporty Gel Shiny pink nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
7. Dotting tools,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution