Today I share a colorful French nail art using dotting tool.
We need some cheerful summer colors, like:
pink, yellow, light green or blue, orange.
Let's start this easy design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure a fixed base,
2. Paint pastel pink tip - it won't cover perfectly by one layer, but doesn't matter the dots will hide it:
3. Take a big dotting tool and start to paint the colorful tip - I make two dots by each color:
4. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor pastel pink nail polish,
3. Lovely two shades of pink,
4. Essence pastel yellow,
5. Essence light greenish blue,
6. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
8. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Neo Western/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution