Today I'm bringing a floral toothpick design, what I named flower frame and tips nail art.
I use only toothpick, burgundy and purple nail polishes.
Let's begin it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails pastel baby pink:
3. Start to make the floral pattern, one purple and one bugundy flower and this combiation will repeat around the index and thumb nails /there is the frame design/... the other nails get flower tips by the same way:
4. In the middle of flowers pur opposite color dots:
5. Finally finish the nail art with top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
When I start to paint today's design, I did a different nail art over my right hand, but when I finished it just didn't like :))
But I want to show you and I'm curious what you think :)
I painted the same color flowers randomly over my nails, then drew some leaves too and I didn't even like it :))
What's your opinion? Which one is the better?
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor Perfect Stay Gel Shine pastel baby pink polish,
3. Miss Sporty burgundy and purple nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution