This nail design is actually a dotticure nail art... Pink bow nails with white dotticure tips.
So, let's started!
1. Apply base coat, to protect your nails from hard discoloration, and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails pink - this shade is close to red as the picture shows but it isn't:
3. Paint a white gradient stripe over your nail:
4. By a big dotting tool put 2 black dots next to each other:
5. Until the dots are drying we can make the dotticure tip by using a small dotting tool:
6. Wait minimum 10-15 minutes between two dots that put on the top of each other - Paint 2 medium white dots on the black ones:
7. Then a small black dot on the center, and a silver point on the black one:
8. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
Hope you love this pretty bow design.. Let me know it! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty Gel Shine pink nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Catrice silver nail polish,
6. ADEN white striping nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
8. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution