Today's nail design is a side French manicure in gold and white using only toothpick.
The French tip nails are always among my favorite designs, especially to make them without special tools.
So, let's start it!
1. Firstly apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint side French tip, but do only one nail at the same time, we need wet polish for the next steps:
3. Put some white nail polish over the peak of nail:
4. By a toothpick make motifs randomly - mix the colors a little:
5. Now I take another toothpick with cut peak and paint white dots alongside the edge of French tip:
6. Finally apply top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.. Let me know what you think about this elegant golden design :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence gold and white nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution