I had request for doing nail art using black and red nail polishes.
Sure I'll make more design by these colors, but right now I just share this super quick smoky French nails.
Let's begin then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint red French tip but only one at the same time because we need to dry layer:
3. Put black polish at the edge of nail tip:
4. By a small dotting tool start to make swirl motifs to mix the colors, that will give smoky look:
5. We can fix the corners of red tips by using a thin brush:
6. Also we can make nice edge by a brush and nail polish removal:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.. Hope you like this super quick design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Catrice black nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution