Today I share a no tool needed blob nail art.
This is a super easy and needed only white-black-burgundy-pink-pastel purple nail polishes.
Let's begin this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give it a fixed base,
2. Paint your nail white, but only one at the same time, because we don't wait until the polish gets dry:
3. Put black blobs over the white layer:
4. Now put burgundy, pink and pastel purple drops on the top of the also not dry black blobs:
5. Finish the manicure with top coat, to protect it from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
Hope you like this easy no tool design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Lovely back polish,
4. Miss Sporty burgundy and pastel purple nail polish,
5. Rimmel pink nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/