I've decided to do today, a matte pastel nail art for Spring and Easter in French manicure design.
I love this color combination and to make it matte is so beautiful for my opinion.
So, let's start this pastel design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your nails from hard discoloration, and to give your manicure a fixed base,
2. Paint your nails:
- Yellow: index and little nails,
- Greenish blue: middle and thumb nails,
- Baby pink: ring nail:
3. Paint white French tips:
4. Take a medium dotting tool and paint greenish blue dots alongside:
5. Then by a small dotting tool make baby pink and white dots:
6. Finally apply matte top coat:
You see on this picture, how I change the colors:
Hope you like this colorful spring nail art.. Let me know it! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, pastel yellow and greenish blue nail polishes,
3. Lovely baby pink nail polish,
4. Rimmel Brit Manicure white polish for the French tips,
5. Lovely Matte Top Coat,
6. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution