Today I share a Spring nail art for Easter with bunny ears.
I use acrylic paints for this grassy nails.
Let's begin this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and to give your manicure a fixed base,
2. Paint your each nail light blue - pure blue, very light nail polish,
3. Paint grass tips over your nails except the index nail, this will be the 'bunny nail'
I use two shades of green, a medium and a light green.
I change these shades.. I begin with the medium one then the light green, back to medium, and if needed again the light shade:
4. For the bunny ears we need white and baby pink paint and also a thin nail brush:
5. Under the ears I also paint grass by the same way as before - it hides itself :))
6. Finally paint small white and pink flowers over the grass:
7. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
Hope you like this cute Easter nail art.. Let me know that :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice light blue - pure blue nail polish,
3. Moyra acrylic paints:
- medium green,
- light green,
- baby pink,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Nail brush /thin/
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution