.. And Happy Easter!
Today I uploaded a colorful dotting tool nail art for Easter.
The base colors are pink and yellow.. Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails:
- Pink: index and little nails,
- Yellow: thumb, middle and ring nails,
3. Start the design by painting pink heart at the upper side using small dotting tool:
4. Put 2-2 baby pink dots next to the heart:
5. Draw a white stripe across the nail:
6. For the blue dots use medium dotting tool:
7. Put small orange points between the blue ones:
8. Still needed three pink dots /it's color of the heart.. You may see I change the colors, over the ring nail I painted baby pink heart and lower baby pink dots; and I have put green dots between the blue ones/:
9. I paint dot tips over each nail using opposite colors:
10. Finally apply top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
Let me know how you like this Easter design..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence green, pink and yellow nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
5. Lovely baby pink nail polish,
6. ADEN striping polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
8. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution