Today's design a silver party nail art for the upcoming New Year's Eve.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails - I use peel off base coat because of glitter polishes,
2. Paint your each nail silver:
3. Over the ring finger nail paint gradient black section:
4. Until it gets dry paint different black stripes on the middle finger nail - I use liner polish but you can use striping brush as well - then put silver glitter polish on the top of black lines:
5. By using striping brush and silver polish, paint firework on the ring finger black section, put glitter polish at the edge of black part and over the firework:
6. All the other nails get glitter polish which contains black pieces - you can apply ordinary glitter polish with black glitters or with small black dots instead:
7. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done..
I hope you'll try this sparkly party nail art out :)
What I use:
1. Miss Sporty Peel Off base coat,
2. Essence silver nail polish,
3. Essence Effect glitter polishes,
4. OPI black nail polish,
5. ADEN black liner polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
7. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/