Today's nail art is a black and silver party nails for the upcoming New Year's Eve.
No tape needed, only a dotting tool for the glitters.
Let me show you how you can do easily this sparkly nail design!
1. Apply base coat - I use peel off base coat because of glitter polish,
2. Paint your each nail black,
3. For the ring finger 'V' pattern we need a striping brush and silver nail polish:
4. Over the index- and little finger nails I paint pattern similar to crown:
5. I paint a thin layer over the middle finger nail by using glitter polish - I don't wait until it gets dry, I start to put the glitters over the nail by a dotting tool:
6. I aslo put glitter polish on the top of silver patterns:
7. Finally the thumb nail gets glitter tip:
8. I finish the design with top coat:
Hope you'll love this festive design :)
What I use:
1. Miss Sporty Peel Off base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Essence sliver and silver glitter nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Silver glitters,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /The Complex/