Happy Holidays as well!
I decided to make one more French manicure design for the holiday.
I had request for an easier Christmas nail art so, I did red French tip nails using gold and white colors.
I hope it's enough easy for Everyone :)
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from so much discoloration,
2. Paint red French tips in gradient shape:
3. When the tips get dry, paint a gold line at the edge of red - I use liner polish, but also perfect a striping brush with gold nail polish:
4. The next step is a shorter white stripe on the middle section:
5. Finally finish the design with top coat:
That's it! We're done..
Please share your opinion what you think about this easy holiday nail art.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2.MaxFactor Glossfinity red nail polish,
3. ADEN white and gold liner polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Jingle Bells 3./