Today's nail art is a Christmas French manicure inspired by mistletoe.
Let's start this easy nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint white nail tips:
3. For the bough we need striping brush and green nail polish:
4. Finally by a medium dotting tool and sparkly red nail polish put three dots over the leaves:
5. Finish the nail art with top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Please share your opinion!
Merry Christmas You'll! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Brit Manicure white polish,
3. Essence green nail polish,
4. Lovely sparkly red nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat,
6. Striping brush,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to me:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /We Wish You/