Super easy New Year's Eve French manicure in black and white.
Let me show you how you can paint an easy but festive French nail art!
1. Apply base coat to ptotect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. First we need white nail polish for the nail tips:
3. Then grab black nail polish for the other section:
4. I use my smallest dotting tool for the dots, first the black ones at the white part:
5. I paint silver dots alongside the black section, even over it:
6. Then I put glitter dots on the top of each silver ones:
7. Finally the finish with top coat:
Thanks alot for reading my blog in this whole year!
I hope we'll meet here in the New Year as well :)
Happy And Successful New Year!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Brit Manicure white polish,
3. Lovely black nail polish,
4. Essence silver/metal and glitter nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Living Voyage/