Today's nail art is a nude ombre French manicure design using sponge.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protectyour natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint white tips on your nails:
3. Apply peel off base coat around the nail:
4. Grab a makeup sponge and paint brown /like chocolate/, beige and white stripes:
5. Start to paint the ombre design - I repeat the painting three times:
6. By a toothpick we can easily remove the peel off coat:
7. Over the ring finger nail I put four small dots:
8. Finally finish the nail art with top coat:
Please share you opinion :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Lovely Nude nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty brown nail polish,
5. Catrice gold nail polish,
6. Miss Sporty Peel Off base coat,
7. Sally Hansen Base & Top Coat,
8. Makeup sponge,
9. Small sized dotting tool,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/