Cristmas is really so close already, so I am bringing a beautiful Christmas tree nail design today.
I just love it!
I hope you'll do to :)
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Green: thumb-, index- and little finger nails,
- Light blue / I use pure blue: middle- and ring finger nails:
3. For the fir bough we need: Striping brush and green nail polish:
4. For the decorations we need:
- Silver nail polish and striping brush,
- Dotting tools / big- and medium sized,
- Light blue- and sparkly red nail polishes:
5. Over the bough paint gold some gold:
6. Finally put a gold dot on the top of blue one:
9. The green nails get some gold too by using a small sponge:
8. Finish the nail art with top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Let me know your opinion! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty green and gold nail polishes,
3. Catrice pure blue nail polish,
4. Lovely sparkly red nail polish,
5. Essence metal / silver nail polish,
6. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
8. Striping brush,
9. Dotting tools,
10. Makeup sponge.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Jingle Bells/