Today I am here with a Princess inspired festive nail art.
I used pastel pink and silver glitter nail polishes, plus white liner polish.
Let me show you how to do it easily!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration - I use 'peel off' base coat because of glitters,
2. Paint each nail pastel pink - it's ok if you have light pink, that will be nice as well:
3. Over the ring finger nail I paint a 'half' Christmas tree by using white liner polish:
4. For the next step we need a striping brush and silver glitter polish.
I put glitter over the white part and on the edge of nail:
5. Then the other nails get glitter frames and tips, on the upper side pattern like two arches:
6. Finally the top coat:
That's it! We're done!
Hope you like this 'fairy tale' design :)
Wishing you all the best for the festive season!
What I use:
1. Miss Sporty Peel Off base coat,
2. Moyra pastel pink nail polish,
3. Essence glitter nail polish,
4. ADEN white liner polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Striping brush.
Thank you so much for reading my blog time to time!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Windswept/