Hello Everyone! ... And Happy Holidays!
My today's nail design is a pretty red and white nail art for Winter and Christmas.
Let start these nails!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your each nail sparkly red:
3. For the ring finger nail design I use dotting tool, white and silver nail polishes, then glitter polish over the white dots:
4. May come the middle finger nail, we need:
- Striping tape,
- Striping brush,
- White nail polish,
- Small dotting tool:
5. For the index design I use white liner polish - You can use striping brush and white nail polish as well:
6. Finally finish the nail art with top coat:
That's it! We're done..
Hope you like this sparkly Winter design... Let me know what you think! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely sparkly red nail polish,
3. Essence white-, silver- and silver glitter nail polishes,
4. ADEN white liner polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Striping tape,
7. Striping brush,
8. Dotting tools.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/