I've decided to do a black nail art that is matte and glossy design.
We need only a black nail polish, matte top coat for the matte French tips and a black liner polish or a striping brush plus ordinary black nail polish.
So, let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail black:
3. By the matte top coat paint gradient matte tip over your nail:
4. Finally by using black liner polish or a striping brush, paint two lines over the matte tip:
We're done :)
Hope you like it... Let me know!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Lovely Matte Top Coat,
4. ADEN black liner polish.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/